Sunday 13 March 2011

Battle of Outback

Hello Ice Vikings,
We will be fighting on Outback tommrow. March 6th, 2011
Heres the information, taken directly from Acp website.

Battle of Outback

  • Time: 11:00 am—3:00 pm Penguin Standard Time
    :arrow: 2:00 pm—6:00 pm Eastern
    :arrow: 1:00 pm—5:00 pm Central
    :arrow: 12:00 pm—4:00 pm Mountain
    :arrow: 11:00 am—3:00 pm Pacific
    :arrow: 6:00 am—10:00 am Australia
    :arrow: 7:00 pm—11:00 pm UK
  • Server: Outback
  • Room: Plaza (Snow Forts if Full)
  • Chat: xat.com/TheACP
  • Who: Just about everyone.
    :arrow: ACPDWDCPIVTG, others
    ~~~~~~~versus~~~~~~~~
    :arrow: NWNachosIWUMA, others
Here’s a map for those of you who don’t know which timezone you live it . . .

~Eagleeye5600
-Comment if you can come, I  WILL NEEED EVERYONE THAT RETIRED TO COME BACK AND FIGHT THIS. THIS IS A IMPORTANT BATTLE, JUST LIKE THE TOURNAMENT BATTLES. PLEASE SHOW UP  TO THIS.

4ic Elections

Since WP Is being gay and you have to have an account with poll daddyy to use it now this will be a comment poll!
Name:
Rank:
Who you want as 4ic:(Must be a canidate in list below for your vote to be considered valid)
Darthrobby
Zach610
Charizard
Jed Pen
Chester
Skater
Soccer

I quitting

Well first I’m also one of the new contributers so yeah. I’m quitting all xat chats today but i’ll be back and stuff so like yeah. People that I will like remember i guess.
Skaterboy### – Well you were the first person i have ever met and stuff and like don’t forget me and stuff.
Allieapril69 – Umm well you were like meh best friend so um like ya
Jed pen (burping liger) – Yeah
John, Hunty

Hai!/Listen to the leaders.

Hey guys This is Chester99! Yes I know “How am I making a post!? Well I am a contributor on the site and stuff! And now to tell my announce what im going to say!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
You Guys need to be more active and listen to the leaders! Guys whenever a leader says “get on a server or something you do it”.And when the leader says to do a command! Do it! right now Blooy thinks “He has a bad leader because no one listens to him and stuff”. Well I think that we should listen to Blooy whenever hes leading. Im not saying like always just liten to Blooy though. You also gotta listen to 57to,Eagle,Stick,Bottle. Well I just wanted to point that out to you guys! Hope you have a fun and Wonderful time in Ice Vikings! Bye!
~Chester99

Retirement

Bai. You know who you are and I love all of you. PEACE!
           ~Teh Chris Da kk

Promotions


Hello Ice Vikings,
Well here they are after a long time of waiting. Congratulations to those who got a promo.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Promotions: Color Key:
Blue: Promoted
Orange: Demoded
Purple: Active but didn’t comment on post 2 down.
Yellow: Totally removed from ranks. Also they don’t help out in this army.

WELCOME to Generation 2:

The Elite IV
Main Leader:
Bottlefanta
Eagleeye5600, and 57to
Partly Leaders(2ic)
King Blooy, kkabc123,Wizard Blooy,
War Crusher(3ic):
Division General(4ic):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Owners)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battle Commander(5ic):
Biggio8,Teh kitteh,
Master Warlords:
Novice Warlords:
Hersh,
Head General: 
Charizard58, Djgtjvgyhxgy,Zach610,
Lieutenant General:
Jed Pen,Chester99,
Major General:
skater692,Soccer179,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Mod Line)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brigadier General:
gtudsd, Khimo98, Albaro Lord
General:
Nahancool1, super carlo 2,Partyman2009,
Lt. Colonel:
tinytinybob,
Major:
Captain:
Jaden0302, aaron66,Danny4good
Warrant Officer:
videogame390, dvddivi, Allieapril68,Super Pal 3,
1st Lieutentant:
Idsi, James30072,bluedude392,
2nd Lietentant:
Agent1818, Ace51, Calvinator2,
Staff Sergeant:
Yoitsyvan, Dlo999, Cherry24657, Purpleiskewl, firemanhg, Jdog559,  hunty512, 57bengo, fluffyboy3, fire shark1,Goliath619,mario12357,
Sergeant:
Mo mo1357, Rockzstarr, Archerist444, Auburndude, OJHOJH, Floppy50611, dodo234, Christy 08,
Corporal:
rmstitanic94,gumbumgirl, spyguy202, mini buffalo, sapphire2010, jjdj235,Pujolsfan, awesometony, romeo orange, , cpt awesome3, mindyellie,  homesr, awesomeo88,   spy88756,1a3t, Pattyqwerty1, 9ooo Racin Matt,  joshg1,  Surferboysc, rocky crab, Jose A Navar, Side Kick, Moses106,  Chris Goble , Cofferulez, Aeckenrode,Brownie78586,
Private- 1st class
agent28879, kirkbride96,
Chill Boy 12, Army122899, Ice Spy, Jooeric, Stickdude 2, Olskio3, dock2244, Zeebz, cletus99, Reviewmad, Joelc44, jessica6125, Holyman27, Mikeyone368, Doggy318, lil tweetyloca1, blastman204, navydude408, spongeo8, parsons 33, rasberry6199,gordonedward, Scooty Jr3, Luke13374, Juliannarose,Halo Man7900,Alyassa1,Bearsandcubs, 2funk3, , dude 106, hoiho, 1998drpepper,  jusramo, dill2314,Chetter2010,Butchaman27, saysayashi6,Carnage467,cooldude5971,Chrisdog204,Baronbladescatiekid, starzzzz2, pica8868, crist22, Joezapy,Pet penguin5, croc122, Llama4000, Joezapy, Joby1010, bernie5454, Saltyjoe, blakealbert, hockey pen 8, tumble 12343, Moses106, usman5, spy88756, Cgray95, Bby C9, Zach2568, ogle3, Miniloquito, Bigbang1000,    parrot carrot, clover39229, Joezap, bart4490, discoball 12, Valerysweet,  Zapy664, Computerpal, legoman548, Twister110, Polo Flembo, darkness2003, Dogy2356,   Awesomecook, Green Bay, Oreo 818, Fur1001, Kittens123,Kubakuba,Bluey26255, Aliabobby, Pengidarkblu, Ashneha , Kittywitty57,
Comment on this post also.
~Eagleeye5600~Ice Viking Leader.

Week of recruiting/Hello

Hello you may be wondering, Why is soccer here? Well, 57 made some contributors to have the site more active and i am one of them. We will be having a week of recruiting because it seems that we need to get more active troops.

:!: Monday :!:

7  EST,6 CST,5 MST,4 PST
Server: TBA

:!: Tuesday:!:

7  EST,6 CST,5 MST,4 PST
Server: Polar Bear Town

:!: Wednesday:!:

7  EST,6 CST,5 MST,4 PST
Server: Mammoth Town

:!: Thursday:!:

7  EST,6 CST,5 MST,4 PST
Server: Walrus Town

:!: Friday:!:

7  EST,6 CST,5 MST,4 PST
Server: Snow Plow Town
You MUST come to all of these. Recruiting is just as important as a war.

~Soccer

New Account//March Promos//Next…..

Eagleeye5600′s Edit: Comment on this by next Friday 3/4/11 to be able to get a promotion. Those who already commented, will get the go ahead promotions. HURRRY UP AND RUN ON ICE TO SLIDE YOUR WAY TO A PROMOTION.



Hi guys some complications came up with my old WP account so I’ll roll with cp57to for awhile. :) Ok so promotions are very soon all you have to do is comment on this post saying:
CP Name:
Rank:
Why do you deserve a promotion:
Now that all our wars are over Ive been pondering on what we should do, comment with Ideas.
57to

Might be my unwanted retirement might not?

The reason being is that my parents are installing some sort of software that keeps track of all my web activity(Hint hint the chats) My parents absolutely hate them and I’ve only been caught once (early 08 year, yes that’s why I missed most of 08 and almost all of the 09 years in cp armies) So, i don’t know if i could possibly disable it for me to get on the chats, so this might be my last post :( . Again, I’m not 100% percent sure this is a permanent problem but eagle be prepared to replace me and if I haven’t been on the chat or made a post here in a month officially REPLACE me odds are that I’m gone. Good Bye old friends :(
Hey I’m not really sure if I have to retire or not, sometimes I might be on the chat for hours other I won’t be on for days I don’t really know right now also just be prepared to never see me again somethings come up with my family and I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to be able to do this. I just want to say my years with you guys have been fantastic and I will miss all of you dearly.
maybe goodbye forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment