Sunday 13 March 2011

Well our so called “Brothers” Decided to become power hungry and Stab us in the back. we will make them pay for it.

Defense of Walrus:

Monday March 7, 2011 *TOMORROW*

Time: 5EST, 4CST, 3MST, 2PST, 10GMT?

Chat: Xat.com/icevikingsofclubpenguin

 

Defense of Mukluk

Wednesday March 9, 2011

5EST, 4CST, 3MST, 2PST, 10GMT

Xat.com/icevikingsofclubpenguin

 

Defense of Arctic

Saturday, March 12, 2011

2EST, 1CST, 12MST, 11PST, 7GMT

xat.com/icevikingsofclubpenguin

 

Defense of Below Zero

Sunday March 13, 2011

2EST, 1CST, 12MST, 11PST, 7GMT

xat.com/icevikingsofclubpenguin

Do you think I should quit in April?

Hey guys this is Chester99. I have maybe Scheduled to leave at the end of April. This post will be about if you think I should quit All Cp Armies in April. Comment Below if you think I should quit or why I shoudn’t quit. Explain your answer in the comment below. xD I sounded like a thing from an Open Ended Responce on a Reading test x). Well back to the story. Do you think I should quit or no?
-Chester99

Intro: Oagalthorp | Why I’m Here | Comment!

Hello Ice Vikings, I’m Oagalthorp!I’ll be leading this army alongside 57to and Eagleeye.
In case you don’t know much about me, you can read my ACP Saga. But I’m guessing most of you don’t want to spend an hour reading about the history of CP armies, so I’ll give you a brief version. I started the first organized army in CP history, the Army of Club Penguin, in mid-2006. I lead the ACP to victory through WW2, WW3, and several other major and minor wars in the following years. I just recently helped them (and the IV) win WW5 against the NW. My army is widely considered to be the strongest in history, and regularly achieves the coveted #1 spot on CPA Central’s Top 10. Needless to say, I’m a very capable leader and strategist, and I specialize in recruitment and gaining large numbers on the battlefield.
So why am I hear? Simple. To make the IV a successful army once more. I believe that this army has the ability to reach 40-50 soldiers per battle, it just needs a little fixing up.
I know many of you may have your doubts, but I promise you that this army will be thriving in at least two weeks. So please, stand by me while we make this great army reach its full potential! And what is that potential? I aim to put this army in the Top 5.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my first week, I want to get to know this army better: I want to know your tactics, your fighting styles, your interests, and what you soldiers are like. So I want every available Ice Viking to leave a comment below, filling out this form.
  • What is your CP/Wordpress name?

  • What armies are you in?

  • What’s your favorite aspect of the IV?

  • What do the IV need to improve on?

  • Will you help me make this army great?

If you fill this out fully, I greatly appreciate your dedication. :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a day or two of these reviewing these forms, I will enact the next stage of the IV reconstruction.
          ~Oagalthorp
                    Until later,
                              March on!

Comment with your opinions on my new leadership!

The Ugly Truth/ Pursuit of Happiness

Yes, finally one of my titles make sense. I recently found out 57to made Oagalthorp a leader. I am OUTRAGED. Here are some reasons I AM ON STRIKE against this.
1. I worked almost a year for 4ic, a random fathead walks in and gets leader.
Why Bad? : This discourages all the troops. They all wanna do the same thing and make they`re own armies for power.
2. ACP can be against us.
Why Bad? : ACP was hard to face in our Tourney Finals, after that we fell. If we get into war with them, we can be dead before more. It most likely won`t happen with McHappy and Bob on our side :)
3. Leader Issues.. Too Many?
Why Bad? : Too many Leaders means too many spam posts, and also too many events. If too many events people will quit, which I recently heard from Chester99.
4. The Happiness and Democracy of Troops, Freedom of Speech.
Opinion: We as a Democracy, have the right to chose our commanders and have the right to speak free willed without worry of the Banhammer.
5. The Ugly Truth.
Why Bad? : The truth beholds many secrets, including hack, maturity, and responsibility. The commander and or leader of an army has the bewilderness of ” The Ugly Truth “. Oagalthorp may be a good leader, but I`m sure he can wait until leader. He can start as like 5ic… I just don`t like the fact of being in an army for so long then someone just joining gets leader.
What you would say:
Kitteh, why so much over-reacting? He started ACP, the greatest army of all! He deserves this, and he was born for it.
Kitteh`s Meow:
I don`t feel the need for a newcomer to rule over me, a hard working troop. I come on daily to make sure a legacy is beholded by all of you. Go ahead, flame me and whatever. I have a freedom of speech and a box full of catnip. FTW: I ate your pie Oagal! This can be an experience and a fun trip, but he should be treated like you and I. A regular troop, though he is a legend. He should get like 5ic. I respect him but my tail does not.
  Thanks IV,
        Darth/Kitteh
 

My Poor Excuses

Yes, I did write the title. I’m here to give you “My Poor Excuses” for being inactive the last couple of days; well i’m a bit ashamed of them so i’m not really going to :lol: . I’ll just tell you this: I will start being as active as possible from now on so, you better get used to it. Hmm, what else was I planning to say? Oh yeah, i’ve temporarly retired from 2 other armies to stay active here, your welcome very much ser ;-) .

Pb with Platinum Blue Warriors has been canceled!

Well since I cant edit the Pb post ill just make a notification. The blue warriors merged out of PBW so they would be too small to Pb us so its canceled. (Sorry for the short post)
~Soccer (This edit color is mine D:<)

Coronation of the new.. 4ic: TEH MOMMA!

Yes, I am officially a 4ic now along with Soccer & Zak. Peace out my homz.

New Temporarily 4ic

Hello Ice Vikings,
There will be some new temporarily 4ic that will only last till Bobcatboy10 comes back into the summer.  Now if these new 4ic Abuse there newly gained “Status” they will be back to their originally ranks.
:!: Kkkabc123 has RETURNED TO THE ICE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!! :!:
The Elite IV
Advisor:
Bottlefanta
Main Leaders:
Eagleeye5600, and 57to
Partly Leaders(2ic)
King Blooy,Wizard Blooy,Kkkabc123
War Crusher(3ic):

Division General(4ic): Teh Kitten, Soccerman179, Zack610

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Owner Line)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well if you don’t like these new 4ic, well deal with it.
Soccerman and Zack will keep Darth on his heels, and if that doesnt work, Chester willl also help out if needed.
~Eagleeye5600~~ Ice Vikings Leader
P.s. Also show up to the battle tommrow at 4cst.

Pb against Platinum Blue Warriors

Hi Ice Vikings,
We will be having a Pb with the Platinum Blue Warriors in a attempt to stay active.

When: Saturday March  12, 2011.
Where: Polar Bear Snow Forts
What: A Pb
Times: All Pm
  • 2 Pst
  • 3 Mst
  • 4 Cst
  • 5 Est
Comment if you can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment